A Simple Online Giving Platform to Help Orphans Become Sons & Daughters!
Bringing Joy & Purpose to Orphans
We seek to mobilize the Church, His body, where each member can provide a unique and special service: some to adopt, some to care, some to give.
“Our Children” will:
- Not want for food, clothing, medical care, or shelter
- Be taught the Gospel and how to live as followers of Jesus Christ
- Receive a quality education to provide a foundation for their future
- Experience continued love and support as they transition into adult living
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God to man.
- There is one eternal God, the Creator of all things, who exists in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life.
- Man was created in God’s image, but by man’s transgression became separated from God.
- Man is justified by faith, by the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary’s cross, His death, and His resurrection from the grave.
- The Holy Spirit resides in the hearts of true believers and is evidenced by a spiritual rebirth, reconciliation with God, and obedience to God’s word.
- Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected; the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal damnation.
- God is the creator of all life, including the unborn; all life is precious in His sight.
- God designed marriage to be between a man and a woman united in a lifelong union. Any sexual relationship (heterosexual or homosexual) outside of marriage is sin.