It’s time for Baby #2!
Adoption has been on our hearts for years. Even before deciding to adopt ourselves, we helped launch a ministry, Heartbeat, focused on caring for orphans and vulnerable children, and the families caring for them.
A year after launching Heartbeat, we decided to pursue adoption ourselves and after a short SIX MONTHS, our son joined our family!
Parenting has been one of our greatest joys, and we are eager for our little man to have a brother or sister – especially one that will understand what it’s like to be an adoptee.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- DONATE Our total costs will be between $45,000 to $55,000 (including home study, agency fees, birth mom expenses, legal fees, travel and more). While we have and will continue to save, YOU can be a huge help in our journey by providing a financial gift to alleviate some of these costs. PLUS, we have been awarded a $3500 matching grant from Grace Presbyterian Church Adoption Fund, administered by Lifesong for Orphans. So, your donation will essentially be doubled!
- PRAY Please pray as we navigate this process that we may show love and grace to the birth mom/birth parents. Pray for the decisions we make as we review each birth mom situation. Pray for the birth parents who are making an extremely difficult and courageous decision.
- SHARE As you share our story with others, they may want to get involved by donating too. Plus, we hope that our story can help educate others on adoption and the great need both domestically and internationally.
We hope that by inviting you into this process, you will see yourself as part of the community we hope to build around our child as he/she grows up. THANK YOU for joining us in this journey and making a FOREVER impact!
STRIPE charges an online processing fee (2.2% +.30 USD per transaction). Your donations will be decreased by this amount. You may also send a check payable to “Lifesong for Orphans”. In the memo line please write “Zobac 8281”, to ensure it is credited to our account. Please mail to Lifesong for Orphans, PO Box 40, Gridley, IL 61744.
Lifesong has been blessed with partners who underwrite all U.S. administrative and fundraising costs (TMG Foundation and other partners). That means 100% of your donation will go directly to the adoption.
- In following IRS guidelines, your donation is to Lifesong for Orphans. This organization retains full discretion over its use, but intends to honor the donor’s suggested use.
- Lifesong is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Individual donations of $50 or more and yearly donations totaling $250 or more will receive a tax-deductible receipt. Receipts for donations under $50 will gladly be sent upon request.