Adoption is a story of unmerited favor and grace.
Our hearts have been longing for the opportunity to adopt internationally for many years, and we are excited to invite you to join us in this journey!
The principle of Adoption for our family is rooted in our faith. We believe that we experienced unmerited favor and grace by being adopted into God’s family.
Our adoption in India is an opportunity to extend unmerited favor and grace.
We can provide a family for a child that potentially has faced immense difficulties. Many of the children in India are considered unwanted or lost. Many face outcasting, persecution, and trafficking. In India, an estimated 135,000 children are trafficked yearly, and over 20 million children are considered to be orphaned.
Lord willing, it is our hope that we will expand our family by one or two more children through this adoption journey. Currently, we have been blessed to have two biological children, Luke & Miriam.
COVID-19 is the pandemic that delays everything, but fortunately it did not end this journey. India has opened its doors again, and we want to provide a family in the midst of chaos and uncertainty.
We need help!
Here is how you can help our family:
We need prayer!!! The process is challenging, but we know that ultimately God is in control. Please keep our family in prayer throughout this entire process!!!
2. Financial Need
Adoption can be a financial burden, and this is an active effort to help with this area. The costs of international adoption from India can be as much as $43,000.00. Would you consider partnering with us and make a tax-deductible donation to help with the financial burden of our adoption? Details are below.
Thank you for considering partnering with us in our adoption journey. Lord willing, our family will expand- and we hope that you will have a hand in that expansion by your support 🙂
The Jacob Family
To Give by Check:
1. Donor checks should be payable to “Lifesong for Orphans”
2. In the memo line please write: #9321 Jacob
3. Mail checks to: Lifesong for Orphans, PO Box 9, Gridley, IL 61744
- In following IRS guidelines, your donation is to the named non-profit organization. This organization retains full discretion over its use, but intends to honor the donor’s suggested use.
- Individual donations $50 or more and yearly donations totaling $250 or more will receive a tax-deductible receipt. Receipts for donations under $50 will gladly be sent upon request. Lifesong is a 501c3 tax exempt organization.
To Give Online by Credit Card:
1. Click the “Donate Now” button on this page.
Funds raised through this platform are processed by STRIPE and up to 2.2% + $0.30 in credit card processing fees will be deducted before going into an account at Lifesong for Orphans. 100% of funds received by Lifesong for Orphans will go directly toward the story. If additional funds are raised above the story goal, those funds will also go directly toward the story.
STRIPE charges an online processing fee (2.2% +.30 USD per transaction). Your donations will be decreased by this amount. You may also send a check payable to “Lifesong for Orphans”. In the memo line please write “Jacob 09321”, to ensure it is credited to our account. Please mail to Lifesong for Orphans, PO Box 9, Gridley, IL 61744.
Lifesong has been blessed with partners who underwrite all U.S. administrative and fundraising costs (TMG Foundation and other partners). That means 100% of your donation will go directly to the adoption.
- In following IRS guidelines, your donation is to Lifesong for Orphans. This organization retains full discretion over its use, but intends to honor the donor’s suggested use.
- Lifesong is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Individual donations of $50 or more and yearly donations totaling $250 or more will receive a tax-deductible receipt. Receipts for donations under $50 will gladly be sent upon request.