UPDATE: Asher James was born July 3, 2017. We are still in the legal risk period of adoption and are waiting for a finalization court date to be set.
– The total cost of our adoption will be around $24,000.
– We started fundraising a few months ago, and have raised just over $5,000 so far.
– We have been saving and working extra jobs for a few years now and have saved about $8,000 so far.
– This leaves us with a remaining balance of $11,000.
– We are hoping to raise an additional $3,000 in tax deductable gifts through Lifesong with the possibility of a matching grant through our church.
– This would bring our remaining ballance down to $5,000
Every donation is important and will help make this adoption a success. Read more about us and our adoption journey here: allthingswithpurpose.com/adoption
STRIPE charges an online processing fee (2.2% +.30 USD per transaction). Your donations will be decreased by this amount. You may also send a check payable to “Lifesong for Orphans”. In the memo line please write “Lemp 7048”, to ensure it is credited to our account. Please mail to Lifesong for Orphans, PO Box 40, Gridley, IL 61744.
Lifesong has been blessed with partners who underwrite all U.S. administrative and fundraising costs (TMG Foundation and other partners). That means 100% of your donation will go directly to the adoption.
- In following IRS guidelines, your donation is to Lifesong for Orphans. This organization retains full discretion over its use, but intends to honor the donor’s suggested use.
- Lifesong is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Individual donations of $50 or more and yearly donations totaling $250 or more will receive a tax-deductible receipt. Receipts for donations under $50 will gladly be sent upon request.