We are adopting from Korea!
Yep, that’s right. And we are very excited.
Even before we were married, we both knew individually that we had a heart and desire to adopt from Asia. In fact, that was one of our goals in getting married. Whether we would be able to have biological children or not we have always wanted to do so. It’s our belief as followers of Jesus that we’re commanded to care for widows and orphans, and this is our step of obedience in that context. We love the Korean nation and love the Korean people!
Fast forward almost 5 years into marriage and one super fun son later, we feel that God is leading us to this time and this place. We are expecting the process to be anywhere from 12 to 15 months, but we know that it will be here before we know it.
During this process, we are praying for:
- a smooth transition from application to placement
- our future child that we know God has already determined and prepared for our family
- complete provision of the funds we need to raise (approx. $40,000)
- our adoption story to highlight God’s love and grace for the nations
Thank you for reading our story! It is our hope that this will encourage you and inform you as we walk in obedience, step by step, in God’s great plan for our family!
Arianne, Anthony, & Corbin
STRIPE charges an online processing fee (2.2% +.30 USD per transaction). Your donations will be decreased by this amount. You may also send a check payable to “Lifesong for Orphans”. In the memo line please write “Ball 08470”, to ensure it is credited to our account. Please mail to Lifesong for Orphans, PO Box 40, Gridley, IL 61744.
Lifesong has been blessed with partners who underwrite all U.S. administrative and fundraising costs (TMG Foundation and other partners). That means 100% of your donation will go directly to the adoption.
- In following IRS guidelines, your donation is to Lifesong for Orphans. This organization retains full discretion over its use, but intends to honor the donor’s suggested use.
- Lifesong is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Individual donations of $50 or more and yearly donations totaling $250 or more will receive a tax-deductible receipt. Receipts for donations under $50 will gladly be sent upon request.