Thank you for visiting our adoption page! We feel strongly that the Lord is going to bring us our 2nd born child through domestic adoption. We have completed our home study and are actively waiting to be matched with an expecting mom.
There are many unknowns…this path can go many different ways, will hold many forms of heartache, will cost a lot of money, we could bring our baby home next month or it could take years…but we feel called to this path and we are EXCITED to see where God takes us and to watch Him provide.
This has been a long time dream and we are so thrilled that the time to pursue this is now❤️
(Gabriel also cannot wait to be a big brother😊)
Please subscribe (by clicking “Receive story updates”) if you’d like to receive updates about our journey!
A few details about the expenses:
– Most cases that we have been presented with have been at least $50,000. This money is used to cover the expectant mama expenses (living expenses, post partum care, etc) and to pay for agency fees + attorney fees. Whenever our baby is born, we will also be required to spend 2 weeks in the state that the baby is born in before returning home.
– We are so thankful to have been awarded $8000 in matching grants from We Care for Orphans & Lifesong for Ophans Adoption Funds. This means that the first $8000 we raised will be matched dollar for dollar.
– All donations are tax deductible.
STRIPE charges an online processing fee (2.2% +.30 USD per transaction)*. Your donations will be decreased by this amount. You may also send a check payable to “Lifesong for Orphans”. In the memo line please write “Sampson 10117”, to ensure it is credited to our account. Please mail to Lifesong for Orphans, PO Box 9, Gridley, IL 61744.
Lifesong has been blessed with partners who underwrite all U.S. administrative and fundraising costs (TMG Foundation and other partners). That means 100% of your donation will go directly to the adoption.
- In following IRS guidelines, your donation is to Lifesong for Orphans. This organization retains full discretion over its use, but intends to honor the donor’s suggested use.
- Lifesong is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. Individual donations of $50 or more and yearly donations totaling $250 or more will receive a tax-deductible receipt. Receipts for donations under $50 will gladly be sent upon request.
- *3.5% fee for donations given with an American Express card